Use of liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry and online databases for identification of phosphocholines and lysophosphatidylcholines in human red blood cells
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 19, pages 3243–3254, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Xu, F., Zou, L., Lin, Q. and Ong, C. N. (2009), Use of liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry and online databases for identification of phosphocholines and lysophosphatidylcholines in human red blood cells. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 3243–3254. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4246
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!