Advantages of compound-specific stable isotope measurements over bulk measurements in studies on plant uptake of intact amino acids
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 20, pages 3333–3342, 30 October 2009
How to Cite
Sauheitl, L., Glaser, B. and Weigelt, A. (2009), Advantages of compound-specific stable isotope measurements over bulk measurements in studies on plant uptake of intact amino acids. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 3333–3342. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4255
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!