A second-generation ionic liquid matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization matrix for effective mass spectrometric analysis of biodegradable polymers
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 21, pages 3409–3422, 15 November 2009
How to Cite
Berthod, A., Crank, J. A., Rundlett, K. L. and Armstrong, D. W. (2009), A second-generation ionic liquid matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization matrix for effective mass spectrometric analysis of biodegradable polymers. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23: 3409–3422. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4268
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!