Comprehensive mass spectrometry based metabolic profiling of blood plasma reveals potent discriminatory classifiers of pancreatic cancer
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 613–620, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Urayama, S., Zou, W., Brooks, K. and Tolstikov, V. (2010), Comprehensive mass spectrometry based metabolic profiling of blood plasma reveals potent discriminatory classifiers of pancreatic cancer. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 24: 613–620. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4420
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!