A comprehensive and non-prefractionation on the protein level approach for the human urinary proteome: touching phosphorylation in urine
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 823–832, 30 March 2010
How to Cite
Li, Q.-R., Fan, K.-X., Li, R.-X., Dai, J., Wu, C.-C., Zhao, S.-L., Wu, J.-R., Shieh, C.-H. and Zeng, R. (2010), A comprehensive and non-prefractionation on the protein level approach for the human urinary proteome: touching phosphorylation in urine. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 24: 823–832. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4441
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 30425021
- Basic Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2006CB910700
- CAS Project. Grant Numbers: KSCX2-YW-R-106, KSCX1-YW-02
- High-technology Project. Grant Number: 2007AA02Z334
- Novo Nordisk-CAS Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!