Study of the release of gallic acid from (–)-epigallocatechin gallate in old oolong tea by mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 851–858, 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Lee, R.-J., Lee, V. S. Y., Tzen, J. T. C. and Lee, M.-R. (2010), Study of the release of gallic acid from (–)-epigallocatechin gallate in old oolong tea by mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 24: 851–858. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4442
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!