Stable ion complexes of vitamin A species (retinol) in solution as detected by mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1161–1164, 30 April 2010
How to Cite
Sánchez-Guijo, A. and Montero, O. (2010), Stable ion complexes of vitamin A species (retinol) in solution as detected by mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 24: 1161–1164. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4497
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!