Gas-fragmentation study of the novel synthetic zwitterionic drug 3-methyl-9-(2-oxa-2λ5-2H-1,3,2-oxazaphosphorine-2-cyclohexyl)-3,6,9-triazaspiro[5,5]undecane chloride (SLXM-2) by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1181–1184, 30 April 2010
How to Cite
Wang, S., Song, Y., Wang, J., Ling, X., Ge, Z., Li, R. and Cui, J. (2010), Gas-fragmentation study of the novel synthetic zwitterionic drug 3-methyl-9-(2-oxa-2λ5-2H-1,3,2-oxazaphosphorine-2-cyclohexyl)-3,6,9-triazaspiro[5,5]undecane chloride (SLXM-2) by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 24: 1181–1184. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4501
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2009
- Natural Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 7102107
- Open Foundation of State Key Laboratory of Natural and Biomimetic Drugs. Grant Number: K20090207
- National New Drug Research and Development Project. Grant Number: 2009ZX09301-010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!