Part 70 of the series 'Gas Phase Ion Chemistry of Biomolecules'.
The major product ion of S-adenosyl-L-methionine arises from a neighbouring group reaction†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1387–1391, 30 May 2010
How to Cite
Barnett, Z. M.-E., Feketeová, L. and O'Hair, R. A. J. (2010), The major product ion of S-adenosyl-L-methionine arises from a neighbouring group reaction. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 24: 1387–1391. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4515
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2010
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1