Part 71 of the series ‘Gas-Phase Ion Chemistry of Biomolecules’.
Isomer differentiation via collision-induced dissociation: The case of protonated α-, β2- and β3-phenylalanines and their derivatives†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1779–1790, 30 June 2010
How to Cite
Lam, A. K. Y. and O'Hair, R. A. J. (2010), Isomer differentiation via collision-induced dissociation: The case of protonated α-, β2- and β3-phenylalanines and their derivatives. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 24: 1779–1790. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4576
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!