Structural identification of mouse urinary metabolites of pterostilbene using liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1770–1778, 30 June 2010
How to Cite
Shao, X., Chen, X., Badmaev, V., Ho, C.-T. and Sang, S. (2010), Structural identification of mouse urinary metabolites of pterostilbene using liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 24: 1770–1778. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4579
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!