Sites and extent of selenomethionine incorporation into recombinant Cas6 protein by top-down and bottom-up proteomics with 14.5 T Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 24, Issue 16, pages 2386–2392, 30 August 2010
How to Cite
Wang, X., Tipton, J. D., Emmett, M. R. and Marshall, A. G. (2010), Sites and extent of selenomethionine incorporation into recombinant Cas6 protein by top-down and bottom-up proteomics with 14.5 T Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 24: 2386–2392. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4655
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!