Pulse labeling of dissolved 13C-carbonate into tree xylem: developing a new method to determine the fate of recently fixed photosynthate
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 33–40, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Powers, E. M. and Marshall, J. D. (2011), Pulse labeling of dissolved 13C-carbonate into tree xylem: developing a new method to determine the fate of recently fixed photosynthate. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 33–40. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4829
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!