Analysis and development of structure-fragmentation relationships in withanolides using an electrospray ionization quadropole time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometry hybrid instrument
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 104–114, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Musharraf, S. G., Ali, A., Ali, R. A., Yousuf, S., Rahman, A.-u.-. and Choudhary, M. I. (2011), Analysis and development of structure-fragmentation relationships in withanolides using an electrospray ionization quadropole time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometry hybrid instrument. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 104–114. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4835
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!