Mass spectrometric stereoisomeric differentiation between α- and β-ascorbic acid 2-O-glucosides. Experimental and density functional theory study
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 806–814, 30 March 2011
How to Cite
Kanawati, B., von Saint Paul, V., Herrmann, C., Schäffner, A. R. and Schmitt-Kopplin, P. (2011), Mass spectrometric stereoisomeric differentiation between α- and β-ascorbic acid 2-O-glucosides. Experimental and density functional theory study. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 806–814. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4908
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!