Comprehensive molecular imaging of photolabile surface samples with synchronized dual-polarity time-of-flight mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 834–842, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Hsiao, C.-H., Hong, C.-W., Liu, B.-H., Chen, C. W., Wu, C.-C. and Wang, Y.-S. (2011), Comprehensive molecular imaging of photolabile surface samples with synchronized dual-polarity time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 834–842. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4914
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!