Spatial distributions of carbon, nitrogen and sulfur isotope ratios in human hair across the central United States
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 861–868, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Valenzuela, L. O., Chesson, L. A., O'Grady, S. P., Cerling, T. E. and Ehleringer, J. R. (2011), Spatial distributions of carbon, nitrogen and sulfur isotope ratios in human hair across the central United States. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 861–868. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4934
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!