Study of the fragmentation pathway of α-aminophosphonates by chemical ionization and fast atom bombardment mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 951–959, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Tibhe, G. D., Labastida-Galván, V. and Ordóñez, M. (2011), Study of the fragmentation pathway of α-aminophosphonates by chemical ionization and fast atom bombardment mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 951–959. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4938
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
- CONACYT-MEXICO. Grant Number: 41657-Q
- CONACYT-CSIC. Grant Numbers: J000.400/2009, 2008MX0044
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 228881
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!