Letter to the Editor
Time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometric identification of calcium formate Ca(HCO2)2 and metabolite of vitamin B6 in human stones
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 997–999, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Ghumman, C. A. A., Moutinho, A. M. C., Tolstogouzov, A. and Teodoro, O. M. N. D. (2011), Time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometric identification of calcium formate Ca(HCO2)2 and metabolite of vitamin B6 in human stones. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 997–999. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4941
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2010
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology – Fundação para Ciência e a Technologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/44558/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!