i-RUBY: A novel software for quantitative analysis of highly accurate shotgun-proteomics liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry data obtained without stable-isotope labeling of proteins
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 960–968, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Wada, K., Ogiwara, A., Nagasaka, K., Tanaka, N. and Komatsu, Y. (2011), i-RUBY: A novel software for quantitative analysis of highly accurate shotgun-proteomics liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry data obtained without stable-isotope labeling of proteins. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 960–968. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4943
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!