Binding of alpha 1-acid glycoprotein with aconitum alkaloids: an investigation using an intensity fading matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization Fourier transform mass spectrometry method
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 973–978, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Liu, W., Liu, S., Li, H., Song, F., Liu, Z. and Liu, S. (2011), Binding of alpha 1-acid glycoprotein with aconitum alkaloids: an investigation using an intensity fading matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization Fourier transform mass spectrometry method. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 973–978. doi: 10.1002/rcm.4947
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81073034, 30772721
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2006CB5047060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!