Electrospray ionization with ambient pressure ion mobility separation and mass analysis by orthogonal time-of-flight mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 15, Issue 23, pages 2221–2226, 15 December 2001
How to Cite
Steiner, W. E., Clowers, B. H., Fuhrer, K., Gonin, M., Matz, L. M., Siems, W. F., Schultz, A. J. and Hill, H. H. (2001), Electrospray ionization with ambient pressure ion mobility separation and mass analysis by orthogonal time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 15: 2221–2226. doi: 10.1002/rcm.495
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2001
- US Army Research Office. Grant Number: DAAG 559810107 and DAAD 190010028
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!