Elucidation of the binding sites of sodium dodecyl sulfate to β-lactoglobulin using hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry combined with docking simulation
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1429–1436, 30 May 2011
How to Cite
(2011), Elucidation of the binding sites of sodium dodecyl sulfate to β-lactoglobulin using hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry combined with docking simulation. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 1429–1436. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5012
- Issue online: 18 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90713020, 20975103, 21020102039, 21055002
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!