Analysis of different synthetic homopolymers by the use of a new calculation software for tandem mass spectra
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1765–1778, 30 June 2011
How to Cite
Baumgaertel, A., Scheubert, K., Pietsch, B., Kempe, K., Crecelius, A. C., Böcker, S. and Schubert, U. S. (2011), Analysis of different synthetic homopolymers by the use of a new calculation software for tandem mass spectra. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 1765–1778. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5019
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- Dutch Polymer Institute
- Thüringer Kultusministerium. Grant Number: B515-07008
- Landesgraduiertenförderung Thüringen (Germany)
- ProChance 2010 project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!