Presented at the 6th Congress of the French Society of Stable Isotopes (Société Française des Isotopes Stables, SFIS) held 26–29 October 2010 in Toulouse, France.
13C tracer recovery in human stools after digestion of a fat-rich meal labelled with [1,1,1-13C3]tripalmitin and [1,1,1-13C3]triolein†
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 19, pages 2697–2703, 15 October 2011
How to Cite
Gabert, L., Vors, C., Louche-Pélissier, C., Sauvinet, V., Lambert-Porcheron, S., Drai, J., Laville, M., Désage, M. and Michalski, M.-C. (2011), 13C tracer recovery in human stools after digestion of a fat-rich meal labelled with [1,1,1-13C3]tripalmitin and [1,1,1-13C3]triolein. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 2697–2703. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5067
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!