Depth-specific and spatiotemporal variation of δ13C and δ15N in Charophytes of Lake Constance: implications for food web studies
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2089–2094, 30 July 2011
How to Cite
Matuszak, A., Voigt, C. C., Storch, I., Bauer, H.-G. and Quillfeldt, P. (2011), Depth-specific and spatiotemporal variation of δ13C and δ15N in Charophytes of Lake Constance: implications for food web studies. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 2089–2094. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5094
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!