Present address: Department of Chemistry, University of Puerto Rico at Cayey, 205 Ave. Antonio R. Barceló, Cayey, P.R. 00736-9997, USA.
Fragmentation characteristics of bn (n = 2–15) ions from protonated peptides
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 16, pages 2283–2290, 30 August 2011
How to Cite
Rivera-Tirado, E. and Wesdemiotis, C. (2011), Fragmentation characteristics of bn (n = 2–15) ions from protonated peptides. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 2283–2290. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5115
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!