Former address: CNR – College of Natural Resources, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, USA.
An inexpensive, fast, and reliable method for vacuum extraction of soil and plant water for stable isotope analyses by mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 20, pages 3041–3048, 30 October 2011
How to Cite
Koeniger, P., Marshall, J. D., Link, T. and Mulch, A. (2011), An inexpensive, fast, and reliable method for vacuum extraction of soil and plant water for stable isotope analyses by mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 3041–3048. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5198
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- CNR, University of Idaho, USA, National Research Initiative of the USDA Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service. Grant Number: 2003–01264
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!