These authors contributed equally to this work.
Tandem mass spectrometry based investigation of cinnamylideneacetophenone derivatives: valuable tool for the differentiation of positional isomers
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 20, pages 3185–3195, 30 October 2011
How to Cite
Resende, D. I. S. P., Silva, E. M. P., Barros, C., Domingues, M. R. M., Silva, A. M. S. and Cavaleiro, J. A. S. (2011), Tandem mass spectrometry based investigation of cinnamylideneacetophenone derivatives: valuable tool for the differentiation of positional isomers. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 3185–3195. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5207
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
- Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT) and FEDER for funding the Organic Chemistry Research Unit. E. M. P. Silva. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/66961/2009
- D. I. S. P. Resende. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/62696/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!