Metabolite identification of triptolide by data-dependent accurate mass spectrometric analysis in combination with online hydrogen/deuterium exchange and multiple data-mining techniques
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 20, pages 3167–3177, 30 October 2011
How to Cite
Du, F., Liu, T., Liu, T., Wang, Y., Wan, Y. and Xing, J. (2011), Metabolite identification of triptolide by data-dependent accurate mass spectrometric analysis in combination with online hydrogen/deuterium exchange and multiple data-mining techniques. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 3167–3177. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5211
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30901829, 31071146
- Shandong Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: BS2009SW013
- Excellent Young Teachers Program of Southeast University. Grant Number: 3231001201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!