Presented at the Liquid Chromatography-Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry Users Meeting, held 23–24 November 2010 at the University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
Liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry stable isotope analysis of dissolved organic carbon in stream and soil waters†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 20, pages 3012–3018, 30 October 2011
How to Cite
Albéric, P. (2011), Liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry stable isotope analysis of dissolved organic carbon in stream and soil waters. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 3012–3018. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5212
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!