Molecular histology analysis by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization imaging mass spectrometry using gold nanoparticles as matrix
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 24, pages 3690–3696, 30 December 2011
How to Cite
Tang, H.-W., Wong, M. Y.-M., Lam, W., Cheng, Y.-C., Che, C.-M. and Ng, K.-M. (2011), Molecular histology analysis by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization imaging mass spectrometry using gold nanoparticles as matrix. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 3690–3696. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5281
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!