Consistent predictable patterns in the hydrogen and oxygen stable isotope ratios of animal proteins consumed by modern humans in the USA
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 24, pages 3713–3722, 30 December 2011
How to Cite
Chesson, L. A., Valenzuela, L. O., Bowen, G. J., Cerling, T. E. and Ehleringer, J. R. (2011), Consistent predictable patterns in the hydrogen and oxygen stable isotope ratios of animal proteins consumed by modern humans in the USA. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 3713–3722. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5283
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!