†This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Combining transmission geometry laser ablation and a non-contact continuous flow surface sampling probe/electrospray emitter for mass spectrometry based chemical imaging†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 25, Issue 24, pages 3735–3740, 30 December 2011
How to Cite
Ovchinnikova, O. S., Kertesz, V. and Van Berkel, G. J. (2011), Combining transmission geometry laser ablation and a non-contact continuous flow surface sampling probe/electrospray emitter for mass spectrometry based chemical imaging. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25: 3735–3740. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5285
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!