Stable isotope analysis of organic carbon in small (µg C) samples and dissolved organic matter using a GasBench preparation device
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 9–16, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Lang, S. Q., Bernasconi, S. M. and Früh-Green, G. L. (2012), Stable isotope analysis of organic carbon in small (µg C) samples and dissolved organic matter using a GasBench preparation device. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 9–16. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5287
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!