Using gas chromatography/isotope ratio mass spectrometry to determine the fractionation factor for H2 production by hydrogenases
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 61–68, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Yang, H., Gandhi, H., Shi, L., Kreuzer, H. W., Ostrom, N. E. and Hegg, E. L. (2012), Using gas chromatography/isotope ratio mass spectrometry to determine the fractionation factor for H2 production by hydrogenases. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 61–68. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5298
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-76RL01830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!