Current address: Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Co., Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA.
High-performance thin-layer chromatography plate blotting for liquid microjunction surface sampling probe mass spectrometric analysis of analytes separated on a wettable phase plate†
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
Published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 37–42, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Walworth, M. J., Stankovich, J. J., Van Berkel, G. J., Schulz, M. and Minarik, S. (2012), High-performance thin-layer chromatography plate blotting for liquid microjunction surface sampling probe mass spectrometric analysis of analytes separated on a wettable phase plate. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 37–42. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5299
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!