Influence of chain end groups on the matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization spectra of polymer blends
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 248–260, 28 February 2002
How to Cite
Alicata, R., Montaudo, G., Puglisi, C. and Samperi, F. (2002), Influence of chain end groups on the matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization spectra of polymer blends. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 16: 248–260. doi: 10.1002/rcm.573
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2001
- Italian Ministry for University and Scientific and Technological Research
- CNR, Rome
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!