Substituent effects on the gas-phase fragmentation reactions of protonated peptides containing benzylamine-derivatized lysyl residues
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 631–638, 30 March 2012
How to Cite
Simon, E. S., Papoulias, P. G. and Andrews, P. C. (2012), Substituent effects on the gas-phase fragmentation reactions of protonated peptides containing benzylamine-derivatized lysyl residues. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 631–638. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6141
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!