Isotopic values of the Amazon headwaters in Peru: comparison of the wet upper Río Madre de Dios watershed with the dry Urubamba-Apurimac river system
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 775–784, 15 April 2012
How to Cite
Lambs, L., Horwath, A., Otto, T., Julien, F. and Antoine, P.-O. (2012), Isotopic values of the Amazon headwaters in Peru: comparison of the wet upper Río Madre de Dios watershed with the dry Urubamba-Apurimac river system. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 775–784. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6157
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!