Letter to the Editor
Chiral differentiation of amino acids by the kinetic method by Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry via a different dissociation pathway
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 870–873, 15 April 2012
How to Cite
Kong, X. (2012), Chiral differentiation of amino acids by the kinetic method by Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry via a different dissociation pathway. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 870–873. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6167
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!