Stable isotope switching (SIS): a new stable isotope probing (SIP) approach to determine carbon flow in the soil food web and dynamics in organic matter pools
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 997–1004, 30 April 2012
How to Cite
Maxfield, P. J., Dildar, N., Hornibrook, E. R. C., Stott, A. W. and Evershed, R. P. (2012), Stable isotope switching (SIS): a new stable isotope probing (SIP) approach to determine carbon flow in the soil food web and dynamics in organic matter pools. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 997–1004. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6172
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- Natural Environment Research Council, UK. Grant Number: NE/E018251/1
- Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!