Detection of isocyanates and polychlorinated biphenyls using proton transfer reaction mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 983–989, 30 April 2012
How to Cite
Agarwal, B., Jürschik, S., Sulzer, P., Petersson, F., Jaksch, S., Jordan, A. and Märk, T. D. (2012), Detection of isocyanates and polychlorinated biphenyls using proton transfer reaction mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 983–989. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6173
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- Marie Curie Industry-Academia Partnership and Pathways. Grant Number: Grant Agreement No. 218065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!