On leave from the A. F. Ioffe Physical Technical Institute, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Using dissociation energies to predict observability of b- and y-peaks in mass spectra of short peptides†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
Published in 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 915–920, 30 April 2012
How to Cite
Obolensky, O. I., Wu, W. W., Shen, R.-F. and Yu, Y.-K. (2012), Using dissociation energies to predict observability of b- and y-peaks in mass spectra of short peptides. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 915–920. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6180
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!