Present address: University of Cape Town, Division of Medical Biochemistry, N3.06.4 Wernher and Beit Building North, Anzio Road, Observatory 7925, Republic of South Africa
A novel chemical ionization reagent ion for organic analytes: the aquachloromanganese(II) cation [ClMn(H2O)+]
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 940–942, 30 April 2012
How to Cite
Gqamana, P. P., Duan, P., Fu, M., Gallardo, V. and Kenttämaa, H. I. (2012), A novel chemical ionization reagent ion for organic analytes: the aquachloromanganese(II) cation [ClMn(H2O)+]. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 940–942. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6187
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!