Spectral accuracy of a new hybrid quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometer: application to ranking small molecule elemental compositions
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1014–1022, 15 May 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, W. and Erve, J. C. L. (2012), Spectral accuracy of a new hybrid quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometer: application to ranking small molecule elemental compositions. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 1014–1022. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6197
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!