Letter to the Editor
Time-dependent intensity changes of free fatty acids detected by matrix-assisted laser desorption and ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry in the presence of 1,8-bis-(dimethylamino)naphthalene – a cautionary note
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 13, pages 1573–1576, 15 July 2012
How to Cite
Eibisch, M., Süß, R. and Schiller, J. (2012), Time-dependent intensity changes of free fatty acids detected by matrix-assisted laser desorption and ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry in the presence of 1,8-bis-(dimethylamino)naphthalene – a cautionary note. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 1573–1576. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6260
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 0315735
- German Research Council. Grant Number: 476/12-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!