Elimination of nitrogen interference during online oxygen isotope analysis of nitrogen-doped organics using the “NiCat” nickel reduction system
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 16, pages 1776–1782, 30 August 2012
How to Cite
Hagopian, W. M. and Jahren, A. H. (2012), Elimination of nitrogen interference during online oxygen isotope analysis of nitrogen-doped organics using the “NiCat” nickel reduction system. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 1776–1782. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6285
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF/EXE-CBET08-54754
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!