A liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometric method for quantification of asiatic acid from plasma: application to pharmacokinetic study in rats
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 1899–1908, 15 September 2012
How to Cite
Nair, S. N., Menon, S. and Shailajan, S. (2012), A liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometric method for quantification of asiatic acid from plasma: application to pharmacokinetic study in rats. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 1899–1908. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6291
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!