Backbone fragmentations of [M–H]– anions from peptides. Reinvestigation of the mechanism of the beta prime cleavage
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 16, pages 1832–1840, 30 August 2012
How to Cite
Wang, T., Tran, T. T. N., Calabrese, A. N. and Bowie, J. H. (2012), Backbone fragmentations of [M–H]– anions from peptides. Reinvestigation of the mechanism of the beta prime cleavage. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26: 1832–1840. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6297
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!